APG is a friendly heating, plumbing and renewables firm based in Leyland, near Preston, providing a variety of services, such as new A rated boilers, central heating up grades, Solar Thermal, Solar PV and bathroom installations to all areas of Lancashire, including Preston, Leyland, Chorley, Bamber Bridge, Penwortham and further afield.
A conscientious, caring and forward-thinking company, we deliver customer satisfaction, with one of our senior managers visiting you at the start of your project to help you choose your products and then again upon the completion of your job to ensure that everything has been completed to your requirements. We work with you for a smooth hassle free installation, and yet we offer pleasantly affordable prices. Our value for money service provides you with high quality heating, plumbing and renewable energy solutions to meet your expectations.
Start making instant savings on your household bills and spread the cost of the work by choosing one of our finance optionpaying. We aim to make life as comfortable as possible for the people of Lancashire – in more ways than one!
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR A NEW BOILER UNDER ECO
Your household could be entitled to free heating and other energy saving improvements with the new ECO (Energy Company Obligation) heating grants. The grant applies to Home Owner, Landlord or Tenant (private landlord).
The ECO funding will cover the installation of a new A rated boiler, which would make a huge difference to heating bills.
• Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (earning under the ‘free school meal’ income threshold – currently £16,190p.a)
• Income Support
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (where this includes a work related activity or support component)
• Income based job seeker’s Allowance with at least one of the following components:
- Parental responsibility for a child under the age of 5 living in the home
- Child Tax Credit which includes a disability premium or severe disability element
- A Disabled Child Premium
- A disability premium, enhanced disability premium or severe disability premium
- A pension premium, higher pension premium or enhanced pensioner premium
If you don’t qualify for ECO we can always help you via GREEN DEAL.
Pay for your Energy Efficent Boiler through savings made by its install through your electricity bill. And at the moment there is a Green Deal Cashback Scheme, where you can claim cash back for any energy saving improvement made through Green Deal.
Call us now for details