ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER VACANCY
APG Domestic Services Ltd has over 20 years’ experience in providing heating, plumbing and electrical services for customers in Lancashire.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Office Manager to join our team based in Bamber Bridge.
Qualifications & Experience
· Previous experience of Office Management and / or HR in a busy office
· Personable and able to communicate easily with organisations and customers
· Excellent administrative skills
· Self-motivated and can work on own Initiative
· Team player
· Able to maintain good judgement whilst working under pressure
· Flexible and adaptable
· IT literate in Word, Excel and other Microsoft software
Main responsibilities for Assistant Office Manager
· Answer incoming calls and processing customer enquiries.
· Scheduling appointments for Gas Service Engineers and Plumbers and ordering stock.
· Provide effective support to the Heating Manager in scheduling boiler installs and ordering install kits.
· Purchasing marketing materials, office equipment, stationary, telephones and mobile phones.
· Ensure all elements of administration are delivered to a high standard, on time.
· Provide cover for the Office Manager during periods of annual leave and unplanned absence.
· Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
· 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays.
· Salary competitive.
· Pension included.
For further information and an application pack please contact Sarah Ainscough or Mel Snowball on 01772 697166 or email email@example.com.