BATHROOM FITTER VACANCY
APG Domestic Services Ltd has over 20 years’ experience in providing heating, plumbing and electrical services for customers in Lancashire.
We are looking for an experienced Bathroom Fitter to join our team, either as a permanent employee or subcontractor basis.
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent customer and communication skills
Main responsibilities for Bathroom Fitter
· To be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of bathroom, cloakroom, wet room and steam room installations including all associated works.
· Check and ensure that all places where work is carried out have a safe working environment for work to proceed. Report unsafe working conditions to the Operations Manager immediately and do not start work on the job unless instructed to do so by a Manager.
· Ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship. Liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure you are working to the relevant schedules and feedback information to the office if required.
· Attend warranty calls for faults and problems and ensure the customer is happy with all work completed.
The candidate must possess the following:
· Good temperament, polite & courteous.
· Smart, presentable appearance.
· Highly motivated self-starter, with an adaptable and flexible approach.
· Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all.
· The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work.
· Full driving licence required.
Benefits for Permanent Contract
· Hours of work – 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
· 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays.
· Van and stock will be provided.
· Salary competitive.
· Pension included.
For further information and an application pack please contact Howard Chattell or Mel Snowball on 01772 697166 or email email@example.com.