0% Finance deals on the latest Worcester Bosch Boilers!
0% Finance on a new Worcester Bosch Boiler
APG Domestic Services are fully accredited Worcester Bosch and offering New Boiler Finance
* terms and conditions apply
Boiler payment plans - Your new boiler… its as simple as ABC
Having a new boiler installed can be complex, but we’ve made it easy with our simple full service mode.
- We will always carry out a full, no obligation survey to ensure you get the best boiler for your exact needs
- We offer a full range of low-cost finance options
- Our engineers are all highly trained and gas safe registered
- We provide a free 10 year guarantee
- We offer a Home Care plan which includes a FREE annual service, and cover for your full Heating system
Pay in full
You can choose to pay for your boiler in full with all major credit cards, by cheque or cash (small charge payable for credit charge purchases).
Spread the cost of your new boiler over 10 years
As your Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer you monthly payment options to help with the cost of your boiler and installation. We work with Hitachi Capital, who are experts in providing finance and monthly payment to millions of homeowners across the UK.
Why choose monthly payment?
- Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
- For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system.
- Our monthly payment options are approved by Hitachi Capital, one of the leading consumer lenders in the UK.
|0% APR Interest Bearing Credit – 24 months|
|Deposit (Min 20%)||£625|
|Total amount of credit||£1,875|
|24 Monthly Payments||£78.12|
|Fixed rate of Interest||0%|
|Total amount payable||£2,500.00|
|Total charge for credit||£0.00|
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18yrs
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16hrs per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
APG Domestic Services Ltd (FRN 670408) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. APG Domestic Services Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.