12.9% Finance on a new boiler by Worcester Bosch boiler
APG Domestic Services are fully accredited Worcester Bosch and offering New Boiler Finance
* terms and conditions apply
Boiler payment plans - Your new boiler… its as simple as ABC
Having a new boiler installed can be complex, but we’ve made it easy with our simple full service mode.
- We will always carry out a full, no obligation survey to ensure you get the best boiler for your exact needs
- We offer a full range of low-cost finance options
- Our engineers are all highly trained and gas safe registered
- We provide a free 10 year guarantee
- We offer a Home Care plan which includes a FREE annual service, and cover for your full Heating system
Pay in full
You can choose to pay for your boiler in full with all major credit cards, by cheque or cash (small charge payable for credit charge purchases).
Spread the cost of your new boiler over 10 years
Why choose monthly payment?
- Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
- For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system.
HomeServe Membership Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Shawbrook Bank Limited acts as the lender. If you choose a credit option, HomeServe Membership Limited will not receive commission from Shawbrook Bank Limited.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history, so do the terms you may be offered. Other finance, deposit and term options are available. Access to finance is not guaranteed and credit is subject to status, affordability assessment and credit checks.
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18yrs
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16hrs per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
APG Domestic Services Ltd, Company number 04277772, registered in England and Wales. Financial Services Register number 967012 is an appointed representative of HomeServe Membership Limited. Registered address: Unit 1, JBF Building, Dewhurst Row, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire. PR5 6SW.
HomeServe Membership Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance and credit broking activities. Financial Services Register number 312518. Registered in England and Wales under company number 2770612. Registered address: Cable Drive, Walsall, WS2 7BN.