ATAG iC Economiser Plus Combination boilers
Our revolutionary iC Economiser Plus boiler has been described as the combi of the future because it contains an industry-leading innovation, our patented Economiser Plus.
Some years ago, our design engineers realised there was untapped residual heat left in the boiler after hot water had been heated. Rather than release this energy as waste, they engineered the Economiser Plus, an environmentally friendly innovation that recycles the flue gases for a second time, resulting in optimum energy efficiency.
Why not pair the ATAG iC Economiser Plus combination boiler with the ATAG ONE controller to achieve a maximum A+ Energy Related Products rating? See page 14 for further information.
IC Economiser Plus Boiler range
IC Economiser Plus 39
iC Economiser Plus 39 kW – 17.0 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for large homes with more than one bathroom.
IC Economiser Plus 35
iC Economiser Plus 35 kW – 16.1 litres flow rate per minute. Suitable for medium to large homes with more than one bathroom.
IC Economiser Plus 27
iC Economiser Plus 27 kW – 12.6 litres flow rate per minute.
- Compact dimensions (mm) h700 X w440 X d355
- A 275 mm (deep) model is available to fit inside kitchen cupboards
- Three models available – 27kW, 35kW and 39kW giving 12.6, 16.1
or 17.0 litres of hot water per minute @ 35°C rise
- 10 year warranty including all parts and labour
- Powered by the unique iCon heat exchanger with a lifetime replacement guarantee
- Instant hot water with pre-heat facility
- Built in Passive Flue Gas Heat Recovery Device
- Comes with an outside weather compensator as standard
- Achieves ErP ‘A’ rating for heating and hot water
- Savings of up to £320 off your gas bills
- Further savings on hot water bills
- Can be used with the ATAG ONE smart controller
- Built in frost protection
- Quiet in operation due to bottom up modulation
- Completely user friendly
ATAG Select Partner
ATAG only supply the boilers to a hand-picked network of legally qualified Gas Safe registered installers. From design through to installation and after-care service, ATAG Selected Partners are trained in the entire product range and APG Domestic Services, are on hand to offer you excellent advice and the provide best possible ATAG solution that suits your needs.
Contact APG Domestic Services
We can help you choose the ideal ATAG boiler for your property, From design through to installation and after-care service APG Domestic Services have you covered, we cover all over the North West, including Leyland, Preston, Blackpool, Lytham St Annes, Fleetwood, Blackburn, Southport, Chorley and Poulton-le-Fylde.
01772 697 166
Monday To Friday
8:00AM until 5:00PM