WE ARE OPEN FOR HEATING, PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL EMERGENCIES AND ESSENTIAL WORKS
In line with the latest instruction from the government, we can confirm that we are in a category of businesses which is currently allowed to remain open.
Due to ever changing circumstances around Coronavirus, such as school closures and daily developments, there are a small number of absences with our service engineers. We have therefore taken the decision to remove the offer of timed appointments to customers.
Wherever possible, we are prioritising people who have no heating and hot water.
As part of our strategy to continue service to our customers we have adopted the following measures to ensure that we are able to remain open as long as we are allowed and it is safe to do so:-
If you are currently self-isolating, or suspect that you might be suffering from Coronavirus, we ask that as a precaution you inform us when booking an engineer visit so that we can plan the most suitable approach. Whilst the situation develops rapidly each appointment involving a customer who is self-isolating, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- We will be requesting customers to clear any working areas.
- No handshakes on arrival.
- Currently, keeping suitable distance between ourselves is recognised as best practice, we trust our customers will support our engineers and maintain a safe distance whilst they are at the property.
- Our engineers all carry personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment.
- We are providing our engineers with regular updates and coaching on hygiene and how to deal with their work in these situations.
At this difficult time, we do ask customers to be patient. Calls may take slightly longer to be answered however we will endeavour deal with everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 697166.
APG Domestic Services Ltd