Gas Service Engineer Vacancy
APG Domestic Services Ltd has over 20 years’ experience in providing heating, plumbing and electrical services for customers in Lancashire.
We are looking for an experienced Gas Service Engineer to carry out service and repair work on domestic gas appliances for our customers, management companies and mobile homes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications Required CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, WAT1, (Or CENWAT), HTR1, CKR1.
- Un-vented hot water would be an advantage.
- LPG qualifications would be an advantage but, not a necessity as the successful applicant would undertake further training to acquire this qualification.
- Must have experience in diagnostics of gas appliances, controls and heating systems.
- Experience – Minimum 4 years.
- Ensure that all safe systems of work are appropriate for the tasks at hand.
- Identifies and manages risks in own work environment.
- Services and repairs appliances in customer’s property.
- Gas safety inspections and boiler breakdowns.
- Boiler and heating systems fault diagnosis and repair.
- Gas appliance fault diagnosis and repair.
- Must have experience in heating & appliance installation.
The candidate must possess the following:
- Good temperament, polite & courteous.
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work.
- Full driving license required.
- Hours of work – 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm and as per rota for Saturdays and Sunday on call for emergencies.
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays.
- Van & stock will be provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension included.