General Plumber Vacancy
APG Domestic Services Ltd has over 20 years’ experience in providing heating, plumbing and electrical services for customers in Lancashire. Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a competent Plumber to carry out domestic plumbing and heating repairs.
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in plumbing & heating – NVQ level 3 an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full UK driving licence
- General plumbing and plumbing installations.
- Ensure that all Safe Systems of Work are appropriate for the tasks at hand.
- Installation of radiators and pipework.
The candidate must possess the following:
- Good temperament, polite & courteous.
- Smart, presentable appearance.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work.
- Identifies and manages risks in own work environment
- Strong customer skills
- Hours of work – 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Van and stock will be provided
- Salary competitive
- Pension included