More than 5.5 million people in the UK are putting their health and finances at risk by not getting their gas appliances safety checked every year.
Left unchecked, gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Not only can these kill you, they can also result in damage to your home which can be very costly to rectify.
Having a gas safety check is a legal requirement for landlords, however for homeowners the onus is on them to get this done. Whilst having your boiler serviced, why not protect yourself by adding a Gas Safety Check for an extra £20.