WE ARE NOW FULLY OPERATIONAL WITH ADDITIONAL PRACTICAL STEPS TO PROTECT THE WELLBEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND COLLEAGUES.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their patience during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have done everything within our power to keep you with heating and hot water during this time.
We are now fully operational and will endeavour to provide the service and customer care that we are known for.
In response to the latest guidance we have added some practical steps in order to protect the wellbeing of our customers and colleagues:-
· If you are currently self-isolating, or suspect that you might be suffering from Coronavirus, we ask that as a precaution you inform us when booking an engineer visit so that we can plan the most suitable approach.
· Engineers have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms
· We will be requesting customers to clear any working areas.
· No handshakes on arrival.
· Currently, keeping suitable distance between ourselves is recognised as best practice, we trust our customers will support our engineers and maintain a safe distance whilst they are at the property.
· Our engineers all carry personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment.
· We are providing our engineers with regular updates and coaching on hygiene and how to deal with their work in these situations.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 697166.
APG Domestic Services Ltd